One of the Key Priorities of Bajaj Group is its customer's privacy and confidentiality
and would expect our partners to believe in this as well. As an organisation we follow
the practice of No Calls to be made to customers who are TRAI DND registered and
to BFL blacklist (List of customers requested for Do not Call).
We would like draw your attention to our guidelines for Tele-calling a prospect (a
A prospect is to be contacted for sourcing a BFL product or BFL related product
only under the following circumstances:
- When prospect has expressed a desire to acquire a product through BFL's internet
site/call center/branch or through the relationship manager at BFL or has been referred
to by another prospect/customer or is an existing customer of BFL who has given
consent for accepting calls on other products of BFL.
- When the prospect's name/telephone no/ address is available and has been taken
from one of the lists/directories/databases approved by the Service Provider manager/team
leader, after taking his/ her consent
Any tele marketing executive should not call a person whose name/number is flagged
in any "do not disturb" list made available to him/her.
Please find below a few Telemarketing Etiquettes:
- No calls prior to 0930 Hrs or post 1900 Hrs unless specifically requested.
- No calling on "TRAI DNC" & "BFL shared Do not call List"
- Identify yourself, your company and your principal.
- Request permission to proceed and state reason for your call.
- If denied permission, apologize and politely disconnect.
- Never interrupt or argue.
- Provide your telephone no, your supervisor's name or your bank officer contact details
if asked for by the customer.
- Thank the customer for his/her time
- Provide feedback to BFL on customers who have expressed their desire to be flagged
"Do Not Disturb".
We expect our partners to adhere to these guidelines.